TOP 7 RB in 2020 DRAFT
Let’s take a look at Top 7 RB in the draft this year. I love a few prospects on this list.
01. Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin : 5’10” @ 226lbs
A very productive back, the only knock on Taylor is the fact that he ran so much and so hard that some wonder if he’ll have any tread left on the tires. I think Taylor is used to being leaned on. If he’s a part of a balanced offense, he could be a wrecking ball.
02. D’Andre Swift, Georgia : 5’8″ @ 212lbs
A three down back that many have pegged over Taylor. Swift has great hands which makes him a three down back.
03. J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State : 5’9″ @ 209lbs
Proved himself against good competition. Rises to the occasion. Power runner, not finesse.
04. A.J. Dillon, Boston College : 6’0″ @ 247lbs
Well built battering ram… but with vision and finesse. Some wear concerns. Notable that he went for 150+ yards in 42% of his starts.
05. Clyde Edwards-Hlaire, LSU : 5’7″ @ 207lbs
He’s a back of many skills. He can run, he can catch and he plays special teams as kick returner. An ultimate utility guy from a school that is well known for producing pro-caliber backs.
06. Zack Moss, Utah : 5’9″ @ 223lbs
Well rounded back with good vision and balance. Zack has some injury and wear concerns which make him fall in this ranking. But he’s a day 1 starter for most teams.
07. Cam Akers, Florida State : 5’10” @ 217lbs
Cam is able to change his point of attack fast. He has the ability to be elusive, but lacks burst. Great vision. Has some ball security issues.